Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cabin Fever - Good for What Ails Me


For a short month February has seemed two months long! We've had snow, ice, sleet, sub-zero temperatures, rain, slush. Not a very nice month weather-wise and I'm rapidly developing cabin fever. I long to be outside enjoying a warm breeze, not inside looking out the window wondering if it's ever going to stop snowing. I have a good case of cabin fever.

I think that's why I haven't blogged since last Friday. I haven't been idle, but it's taken a lot of effort to stay in the game inspite of the fact I'm totally jazzed to have acquired two new on-line crit partners. I am so looking forward to exchange chapters with Tammy and Linda. My first three chapters of Murder for Breakfast are ready for their read-through and then it's on to the proposal before finishing the tweak on the entire manuscript.

Tomorrow is March 1st and it may come in like a lion, but I believe 31 days from now it'll be nothing but blue skies and warm breezes. I can hardly wait!

No comments: