Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's D-Day!


D-Day as in DSL. I've decided to switch to DSL and cut my costs. That is if I like it. I won't tell my cable company to cut off the cable modem until I try out the new service. I know it's going to be somewhat slower because for whatever reason AT&T hasn't wired my area for the highest of their DSL speeds. Go figure. I'm so afraid I'm not going to like it. I'm so spoiled with the cable modem and have had it forever. But, being early retired and on a budget I can't help but give it a try. The DSL monthly charge is more than half the charge of cable broadband!

My new work schedule is going great! I've been waking up to the alarm everyday (except one when the radio got off the station and there was dead air!) and sticking to the agenda. I'm up to Chapter Nine in my story edits.

As I type this, I'm past the time I should be working so I'd better hop to it. See y'all later!

No comments: