Friday, October 26, 2007

DSL is Rockin'!!!


Yesterday turned out to not be DSL Day at all. Everytime I checked the recording at AT&T, I was told my account wasn't activated yet. Fine by me. I was busy anyway.

This morning the recording said the same thing so I waited for a technician. He took me through the paces and suddenly I was on DSL. And, I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised at the speed Internet pages downloaded and my email came in. That was the easy part. Next came the extra stuff like arranging for my old email address to be forwarded to the new one and getting virus protection from my new ISP. Trial and error proved the best method. What a great way to eat up the better part of the day.

I only got a couple hours of good writing in during the wee hours of the morning, but I can't complain. I've made great strides this week. Four good days of writing is a good note to end the week on.

No comments: