Monday, August 27, 2007

Goodbyes Are Hard


Last Friday night my local ACFW Chapter said goodbye to Sally. Her blog link is listed on the right under my favorites. Sally's husband is a pastor and he's been asked to be senior pastor at a Kansas church, so today they are making the long drive to their new home. Here's a picture of some of us with Sally last Friday night.

That's Allie Pleiter, Maureen Lang and Julie Dearyan in the back row. Sally and I are in the front row.

That's all I have for today. Just a picture to share :-). I'm busy working on my first person version and increasing the word count. I've been trying to take off a few pounds. Wish I could decrease my weight in sync with the increase in my words LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on my favorite blogs, too. :D Thanks for the post, Pam. Miss you all, but will see you in a week and a half!