Saturday, July 14, 2007

Can't Stop Smiling!

I finally finished the first run-through after converting my manuscript from first person to third person! Yahoo!!! Still need to get the crits back on the last several chapters and scan the entire document on my own, but the major work is almost done. That brings a smile to my face.

After I got that done I decided to attack the router problem one more time. This time, being less frazzled I reread the directions for the new device and realized I'd not hooked up the cables right the other day. This time it worked like a charm and I have wireless connection again. I called Comcast and canceled tomorrow's appointment. That was worth another smile.


Now my living room is back in order and I can move on to some ACFW business I need to tackle. I'm still smiling.

It's a good day and it's only half over. Hope yours is good too!
Did you know it takes more muscles to frown than to smile?

No comments: