Egad, I just lost my eight unique things about me because I've been tagged. Here after I was feeling left out of the fun.
Well here's the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.8 random facts/habits about me ...
1. I once climbed a mountain.
2. I've lived on both coasts, but live in the Midwest again where I was raised.
3. I'm the only first cousin to my five living first cousins.
4. I hate brussel sprouts.
5. An ancestor was secretary of the Navy under President Buchanan, wrote American History, and helped start the Naval Academy. Bancroft Hall is named for him.
6. My Great Grandfather invented a hair crimper.
7. I have ancestors from both sides of the Civil War.
8. I've interpreted in sign language at my church for almost 25 years.
Okay, before I lose this again. I'm gonna tag: Lena Nelson Dooley, Cynthia Ruchti, Sally Bradley, and the Girls Write Out team (ha! four in one fell swoop!)