Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings to All!

I've been busy the past week or so working on edits for my April release, but have come to the surface this morning to take time out to thank God for His bountiful blessings of grace, mercy, and redemption through Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross for all who come to faith in Him.

One thing I know to be certain, no matter what each day brings. God is still on His throne and He is in control.

Habakkuk 2:3 came to me as I was writing this. I usually don't use the King James Version, preferring the more modern translations, but I like the wording of this verse in the KJV:

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

As I said God is in control and that gives me peace.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: