Monday, October 10, 2011

My Debut Novel Thyme for Love Coming Soon!!!

My life as a writer is reaching a new normal for me. Published author!

I am excited to finally have a release date for my debut Novel Thyme for Love.

NOVEMBER 14th!!

Over the past several days, I've been pouring over the proofs (galleys) and noting tweaks for the editors. The other day when the PDF file arrived and I saw it in the format of an actual book, beginning with the title page, right on through to the author bio at the end, I totally lost it. 

Seeing those opening words on the first page of Chapter 1, words that I first wrote a number of years ago, now actually in book format ... well, I can't begin to describe all the emotions I felt. Most of all thankfulness for God's blessings on me along with joy.

Things are moving rapidly. I'll  get another set of proofs later this week with the tweaked changes to review for one final time. Then after I send those back, it will be off to the printer.

I'll soon be putting out the call for influencers and reviewers. As soon as I have a picture of my cover I'll post that. In the meantime here's a blurb to whet your appetites!

April Love applies for the job of her dreams as in-house chef in an old lake shore mansion. But when she discovers Marc Thorne, her ex-fiance, working for the same organization, and her new boss is found dead before he tastes her cooking, she questions if she misread God's intent for her life.
It doesn't take long for April and Marc to realize the love they held for each other is stronger than ever, but before they can begin a life together they must close the doors on the past. When the only man she ever loved is falsely accused of murder, she has no choice but to turn sleuth to expose the truth.
Tainted capsules, a collection of lovable and not-so-lovable staff members, a retired show parrot named Pedro, and a seventy-year-old aunt who has more energy than a room full of preschoolers makes this a fast-paced romance with a twist of mystery to keep the pages turning.



3 comments:

Heidi Chiavaroli said...

Looks great, Pam! Very excited for you and can't wait to see it on the shelves (or on Amazon)! ;)

Kym McNabney said...

Can't wait to read it!

Eileen Rife said...

Congratulations, Pam! Welcome to the OakTara family!

Thyme to Love sounds fascinating!