Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Am I Reading?

My friend and fellow ACFW board member posted a tag game on her blog and invited anyone who has one to consider themselves tagged. Here's the instruction.

The Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people.

What's really funny is that Ane and are reading the same book!

Blessings, by Kim Vogel Sawyer:

Dad brought his fist down on the dresser top with a resounding thud. "So that's why you wanted to work for him - so you could take his place. Not because you like animals, the way you led me to believe."

Now I'm tagging Winter Peck, Peg Phifer, Sally Bradley, Lena Nelson Dooley, and Margo Carmichael.


1 comment:

Winter Peck said...

Hey Pam, I've posted!