Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Marathon Writing



We're in the final week of June and I hit a huge roadblock over the past few days. Life got in the way and I did little on the rewrite. This afternoon I finally got three more chapters off to the crit partners. The goal of wrapping this up by the first of the month looms ahead. From now until the weekend it's going to be like a marathon.

Starting tomorrow morning most of each day has got to be spent on getting through the last half of the book and getting groups of chapters off to my crit partners.

Marathoners talk of the proverbial wall that they hit during the last part of the race. Let's hope I plow through that wall and finish well. I'll keep you posted.
P.S. It's now 6 a.m. the morning after I wrote this and I discovered I left an entire word out of a sentence. I'm not going to tell you which one it was LOL, but it goes to show I really do my best in the morning. My priorities remain the same. A walk, time with God, and writing, writing, writing!

No comments: