Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Love Finds You in Lake Geneva is Here!!!!

Monday was one of those kind of days when everything I'd planned to do kept getting side-railed by other unexpected interruptions like a plumbing issue in my condo building, troubleshooting issues on the ACFW Genesis writing contest that I oversee, and other such demanding things.

I'd finally grabbed a few minutes to work on what I'd planned to do when the UPS man knocked at my door. Not expecting anything, I opened the door to find three boxes sitting at my feet. In a flash I knew....my author copies of Love Finds You in Lake Geneva had arrived!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words.


3 comments:

Marie said...

I am enjoying your novel so much.
A gentler time and lovely characters. thank you!

Pamela S. Meyers said...

Marie,
Thanks so much for your letting me know how much you are enjoying LFYLG!! You made my day :-).

Unknown said...

Hi there,

My name is Alison Taggart Routt and I too am from Lake Geneva. My grandfather was mentioned in your book as the mayor in 1933. I loved reading about all the places in and around the town. I am 45 so much has changed but my mom recognized many names of stores, etc. My dad passed away in September but would have the loved to see how you depicted his beloved hometown. Thank you for capturing it so nicely. I will be there in 3 weeks for a long visit! Ahhh, Lake Geneva in the summer! The best!