Thursday, June 28, 2012

The End is not Really The End...


This past Monday I figuratively typed "The End" on my latest manuscript, Love Will Find a Way, and sent it off to my editor. I didn't really type "The End," but typing that last period on the last sentence for the last time is a great feeling.

Of course after that page, I had to add a few recipes since my character is still cooking up a storm as a chef, followed by a teaser for the last book in the series, Loves Reward, and then tweaks on my bio.

It won't be the last I'll see of that manuscript. I'll be getting edits and maybe rewrites, but for now I'm busy cleaning up and organizing my office space. Ever since February I've been rather oblivious to most things around me. If I wasn't writing, I was working on the ACFW Genesis writing contest. So things sat. I have a new storage cabinet on order to hide away a lot of what is sitting out and once that arrives and is put together, everything will look so much better.

This week is set aside for getting my house in order and then its on to researching and gathering information to put together a three-book proposal set in my home area of Lake Geneva, this time in the 19th century and early 20th century. I'm very excited about the ideas flying around in my head. Then it's on to plotting Love's Reward.

But at least my office will be organized.

2 comments:

Linda Glaz said...

Such an exciting time! Have fun, Pam...

Southern-fried Fiction said...

I'm just so proud of you, Pam!!