Friday, February 17, 2012

Thyme for Love Won Clash of the Titles This Week!

I have had a blast competing with a pair of authors and their scene in a contest called "Almost Kiss." Visitors to the blog could vote on which scene they thought was the best and I am flattered to have won the contest!!!

You can go to the blog's website and scroll back over the past several entries to read both scenes that were up and then an interview with all of us authors, then finally the announcement of the winner.

I'm about to post a link to the Clash site in my sidebar, so if it's not there as you are reading it, it will be there shortly. Or you can just go here.

Thanks to Raquel Byrnes, my host for the Clash. It was really fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Pamela for winning the clash contest. I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Pamela, I don't see the post where you are launching your book. We have to enter here first before we can enter on Clash of Titles. :( Maxie Anderson ( mac262@me.com )