Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Picture of Two of My Favorite Ladies

Tyndale House Publishers just shared this picture on Twitter and I had to post it here because it is of two of my most favorite women.

Francine Rivers, author of so many fiction stories that minister God's love and grace through story, and Beth Moore, creator of dozens of Bible study books and videos that have opened the eyes of my heart to God's Word in ways I couldn't have imagined.

I've been privileged to have met Francine when she keynoted the ACFW conference a number of years ago. Never have I met such a humble lady. Last fall I was able to attend a Living Proof Live event with Beth Moore in Springfield, IL. Didn't get a chance to meet her personally as she was heavily protected in such a large group of people, but to sit under her teaching in person was truly a blessing.

A great Beth Moore & Francine Rivers moment. Photo by Karen W... on Twitpic

If you haven't yet familiarized yourself with either of these women and their work, run don't walk to the nearest bookstore and avail yourself. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: