Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Website is Back!!!


The last entry here was about my New Year's determinations. One of those determinations was to complete my manuscript for "Dream a Little Dream of Me," a 1933 historical set in my hometown of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. You can read more about it on my revamped website. Link is below.

I completed the manuscript a few days ago and it's now in the editing stages.

Another determination was to get my website design completed and back up live. I'm doing it myself this time using Iweb, a program that came with my MacBook. After a short learning curve, I found it easy to use and I am happy to say that www.pammeyerswrites.com is back in action!

It still needs some additions and tweaking which should come later this week.

So come on by and take a peek. I don't have a guest book there, so please feel free to leave a comment here if you'd like. I'll soon have contact info up there for you to write me directly.

My next determination is to blog much more regularly than I did in January. That wouldn't take much LOL.

No comments: